HARRISBURG – State Rep.-elect Andrew Lewis (R-Dauphin) announced today his office is open and ready to serve the residents of the 105th Legislative District in Dauphin County.
Lewis intends to retain the office operated by his predecessor at 4401 Linglestown Road, Suite B, in Harrisburg. The office may be reached by phone at 717-652-3721.
“I am honored to have the opportunity to continue the outstanding service offered by Rep. Ron Marsico at this convenient location,” Lewis said. “I encourage people to stop by or give us a call for assistance with a variety of state or local issues.”
Services available at the office include:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications (when available).
• Voter registration forms.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Lewis also encourages residents to “Like” his Facebook page at Facebook.com/RepAndrewLewis
and visit his website at RepLewis.com
to sign up for regular email updates featuring state and local news.
The 105th Legislative District includes Lower Paxton, South Hanover and West Hanover townships.
Representative-Elect Andrew Lewis
105th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Patricia Hippler